BIG COME BACK !

 After a few hectic years all over the world working as a senior 2D animator for Social Point / Take 2 Interactive  in Barcelona , then living in japan to work as a Senior Concept Artist / Assistant Art Manager for IGG , a famous chinese Mobile game company with a team in Tokyo, Japan... I finally created my own company ! 

I'm now offering my services as a freelancer for consulting, Art Direction, Concept Art, Visual Development and 2D art and animation for games. I'm also occasionally hiring  art teams to be able to collaborate on bigger projects with specific need all together. 

Check my latests Portfolio updates and  let's get in touch ! 




Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

3D Blender course ( Domestika Review)

DIY Petits Sablés de Noël :

☕Kofi rewards and new tiers available: